I have a two hour break in between my 8 AM dance class and my 12 PM econ class so of course to pass the time I'm going to write on my blog even though only 10 hours has passed since my last entry. To most people a two hour break probably just screams Netflix, but when I'm at school I feel guilty if I'm doing anything but being productive (unless it's Snapchat). There's a piano in this new fancy building at my school, which just so happens to sit in between my two classes. The building at school I'm in right now is covered in windows so a ton of light gets in and it's so open and whenever the piano is played it fills the building (that could be a good or bad thing, but so far I haven't heard anything awful played on the piano, so it has so far only added to the beautiful atmosphere). Besides glass, there's a ton of warm brown wood and light tan wood, concrete floors, and white walls. There's these wooden pod-like things that hang from the roof with table and chairs inside that you can sit and study while hanging by a wire, kind of like your grades probably are. And last but not least, there's big amphitheater steps/seats (which is where I am now) just for sitting and studying. That was probably a lame description because my writing sucks (or so every English mark has told me) yet it's still something I love to do, so I'm just gonna keep writing in hopes that it gets better. I played the only 2 songs I have memorized on the piano; Ophelia and Rosemary's Song. They sound much more dazzling and impressive than they are to play. There's someone playing the piano right now and I'm willing to bet the song they're playing is really hard but doesn't sound as extravagant as it probably is to play.


(PS. I forgot to bring my camera to school today so these photos are compliments of my iPhone 5s)
(PPS. The camera I usually use is a Canon EOS M3, incase any of you were wondering)
(PPPS. Not that anyone is reading this particular post)
No comments:
Post a Comment